Karyn lost her 5th tooth today while eating an orange. It actually stuck in the orange, just like her Aunt Brit with the cantaloupe! She wrote on the envelope for the tooth fairy that she loves her and would like a gold dollar. Hahaha. I love her so much!
Karyn has moved up in gymnastics already. The teacher said that Karyn has an awareness of her body and what she is capable of doing more than most girls her age. Her teacher said she will ask "What is the technique?" The teacher will show her and Karyn will do it. I guess a lot of girls will take weeks to do what Karyn can do in one night. I am so happy for her. Karyn loves it and we can tell is very pleased with her own abilities. She was doing push ups and sit ups during FHE tonight to help strengthen her body. Hahaha, I love it! She is wonderful.
Evelyn had her first violin recital on Saturday and did great! She enjoys playing the violin and works hard for the 5 minutes she practices :) We are working on her endurance! She loves to show Brian her accomplishments and is very excited to start using the bow.
Evelyn loves playing make believe and is very good at it. Often, when all the kids are playing, it is Evelyn who is directing and telling everyone what to say...and everyone follows! This is with Karyn and her friends! Very cute and funny. She will also direct Brian and I in what to say...and we have to say it perfectly. She is very patient with us and will correct us if we don't say it right. She is amazing.
Ewan has had an explosion of vocabulary this last few weeks. He is jabbering ALL the time and it actually sounds like he is saying something or that what he is saying should be real words. He probably is really speaking, we just don't understand everything quite yet. He has mastered "NO" and Karny (Karyn). He will say Gammy, Gamma, Tommy, guk(cup), mow(more), and other random words. The weird thing is, is that he will say a lot of words when he is listening to me talk to the girls. He will repeat words with such clarity that it is shocking, although he won't really use them later without hearing it again.
Ewan went to nursery for the first time this last Sunday. He only screamed for about 30 minutes and then was fine! I guess he was standing at the door where I had gone out and was knocking and crying there for a while. So sad. They finally convinced him to go look at a truck. He loves my hair like Karyn did. Although, he will rub it in his ear (hahaha) and on his hand instead of on his lips like Karyn would. He gives some of the best hugs and kisses. He is such a lovie.
I love my kids so much. We are sooo blessed to have such great children. I love love love them!
I can feel the love:)! It is the most amazing thing to be a mom! I love hearing you talk about each of your children and the growth you see in them! You have some beautiful children! They are all so loving, it's wonderful! You can tell that they have grown up in a home where they are happy and healthy! Love you Taylor family!!
ReplyDelete