Field Trip: Karyn and Mommy got to go to Thanksgiving Pointe to Farm Land with her class. This is what Karyn had to say about it..."I had lots of fun! I got to plant my own wheat. I got to see and pet the animals." Brian- "What was your favorite animal?" Karyn- "The horse, no wait, the cow."
Karyn: "I really like gymnastics. I really like playing in the pit because we get to, like, well, we get to jump into it." "I like doing, what is it called?, oh ya, bobs" "Ummmmmm, I like, ummmmm, doing, I like swimming under water! I like swimming on top of water. I like diving into the swimming pool."
Evelyn: "I like having a drink of water. Hahahaha, I'm just kidding. I like diving into socks. HAHAHAHA." Brian-"Evelyn, tell us about your recital." Evelyn- "Good." She said she was not nervous and was exciting about going up to play. When asked about swimming Evelyn said "I like floating on my back the best."
Ewan: "Movie, Cars, Now." Ewan is talking all the time and we are entering into the time when he is extremely frustrated at us for not understanding what he is saying...even though he repeats it numerous times. He repeats
Brian and Gunilla: We are practicing Lucky to sing at Katlyn's reception this Saturday. Brian is glad to finally be doing a duet with the honey. Gunilla is a bit timid and does not feel like she has her full voice back from before the tonsillectomy...but enjoys singing with Brian.
No comments:
Post a Comment