Yesterday I had a small performance at Herriman Days festival with the A Cappellas choir. There wasn't a whole lot of people there to listen, but it was fun to do some of the music one last time with the group. We will be doing it next year as well but not all of the same people will doing it most likely.
We had a lot of people over this week. A lot of Gunilla's family was in town at the same time and as is typical, our house became the meeting spot. We made steak fajitas and it was a nice time to visit with family that we don't see quite as often.
Brit is living with us now as well. On Friday Gunilla and I had an opportunity to go out on a date with another couple in the ward. They are an older couple and we talked a lot about business and finances with them. It was a very nice night though and got us motivated to start a business venture that Gunilla and I have been discussing for the last year or so. I really think it is something that we could start doing and turn into a decent supplemental income and it would be a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment